John 8:31-32

So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him. "If you continue in My Word then you are truly disciples of mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

Monday, December 10, 2012

New Blog Entry! Merry Christmas!

Well, this was a stretch between blog entries.  Blogging is obviously not high on my list of priorities.  However, I do have some people I respect that are telling me I need to blog.  So, here is an entry.

The 4th resident moved in last night.  If you attend The Ark you will meet him soon.  However, I do not think he is quite ready for me to tell you his name.  But, another employed college graduate, with some alcohol issues, (spiritual issues) recently divorced that needs help getting back on his feet. 

I am still amazed at the people God is sending to the LTC.

The Goldwing sold!  That was a blessing.

The guys are really making progress.  It is hard to believe I may have someone graduating from the program just six months from now.

I am in need of two more men to mentor residents.  Currently I have two men mentoring two men.  This entails meeting with your mentoree once every other week at the LTC, picking them up for coffee or something similar.

I am in need of two at the moment, but will need more soon.  I will need to meet with you before you take on this role.  So, if you are interested, shoot me a message or give me a call.

If anybody is looking for another way to give this Christmas, pray about helping to support Simple Truth, Inc. and the Life Training Center.  You can do this financially by donating to the general fund or donating for the purpose of purchasing something from our list of needs. We have needs from $10 - $132,000. 

Pray for the men currently at the Life Training Center during this Christmas Season.
Pray for the men that will be coming to the Life Training Center.
Pray for my family.
Pray for God's continued favor on this ministry.

Thank you to all you who are praying for us already.

Eric Shaffer
President
Simple Truth, Inc.
John 8:31,32
"Equipping and Empowering Men to Live Godly, Purpose Driven Lives."




 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment