John 8:31-32

So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him. "If you continue in My Word then you are truly disciples of mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Don't forget the Good News!

The good news about huge limb that fell on the LTC, Life Training Center is this:

The next door neighbor came out to talk to me when he saw me looking at the damage.
He asked me when I was moving in and I thought, "Great, now I get to have this conversation with the neighbor and tell him that I am not moving in, but starting a Life Training Center."
I tell him what Simple Truth is doing with the house and his eyes well up and he says, "Praise God, somebody has to help those people." 
I was quite pleasantly surprised as this was not the reaction I was expecting.
Then I told him I have my first two residents moving in on Saturday and I mention that one of them has an HVAC license.
My neighbor then says, "I own an AC company, send him over and I will give him a shot."

So, as inconvenient as the damage to the new roof is at this time, I would not have had that conversation with my neighbor had he not come out to check out the half a tree that fell on the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment