John 8:31-32

So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him. "If you continue in My Word then you are truly disciples of mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall is here! Let's ride!


2005 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado 1700cc.  For Sale.  An anonymous donor gave me this bike to help support the ministry.  I just got it tuned up at Power Sports of Conroe and it is ready to ride.
Blue Book suggested price for excellent condition is $6,500.  Asking $6,000.

I am interviewing another potential resident this afternoon and the pastor of a large congregation here in Conroe to tell him who we are and what we are doing in the community.

Roofer scheduled to come today!  I am ready to get that out of the way.

Thank you,

Eric Shaffer
Simple Truth, Inc.



1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Eric. You're in my prayers. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

    ReplyDelete