John 8:31-32

So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him. "If you continue in My Word then you are truly disciples of mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday, already?

Wow! The week has gotten by me. 

Unfortunately, we had one young man, Tim decide that in the two weeks he was here he is ready to go back on his own.

I have an opening for house manager.

The other guys are working or looking for work. Kyle has an MBA.  He is not looking for an executive level position.  An entry level position with potential would be great.  He recognizes this next year needs to be focused on personal growth, not career growth.  If anybody has any openings or is aware of anything, please let us know.

Prayer:

Pray for Tim that if he desires to return the timing and heart condition will be right. (I have a feeling he will.)
Pray that Kyle find the right job soon.
Pray for Henry to continue growing and stay the course.
Pray for Steve as he is moving on.  He is looking forward to volunteering with us and helping out, just in a different capacity. 

Pray that these motorcycles sell!  I thought with the change in weather I might get some bites, but have not had much activity.

2005 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado 1700cc   $5,000
2003 Honda Goldwing 1800cc $10,000

Still pray for the $4,000 for the purchase of the van.  If any business owner want to donate the full amount you could put your company name and logo on both sides and rear of the van.  I saw one the other day that Transportation provided "Your company and logo"

Keep praying for me and my family and the men that are on their way to the Life Training Center.

Eric Shaffer
Simple Truth, Inc.
John 8:31,32

No comments:

Post a Comment