John 8:31-32

So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him. "If you continue in My Word then you are truly disciples of mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

Friday, September 7, 2012

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

Good news

Roof - Claim has been submitted for payment is under review.  We received a donation of $200.00 toward the deductible.  Thank you, sir.

Residents - First two moved in last Saturday.  After Labor Day, guys have been to Texas Workforce Commission Job Center two days this week and one day Volunteering at Angelic Resale.

Third resident moving in today.  God is sending the men He told me he would.  I was able to meet with this guy's employer to explain what we are doing and his employer is on board.  Amazing!

A friend of mine just called me.  She told someone during a lunch meeting about what Simple Truth is doing and that we are in need of 10 new twin mattresses.  I haven't met his person yet, but they are coming to see the house this afternoon and have committed to purchasing all of the mattresses. I did not see this one coming.  God is Good.

I have been looking for a van for about a month now, but have been a little discouraged by what I have to choose from.  A friend of mine that has a non profit is willing to sell me the one she is going to trade in on a new one for the trade in value of $4,000.00.  It is far nicer than what I envisioned getting for that price as it is clean, well maintained and under 100k.  It is exactly the make and model I really wanted.

Please join us in prayer for:

Thank God for what He is doing everyday with this ministry.

That the men that need jobs will find them and that the employers will be flexible to allow them Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings and Sunday off.

That Simple Truth will obtain the funds for the van.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Eric Shaffer
Simple Truth, Inc.



"Equipping and Empowering Men to Live Godly Purpose Driven Lives"







No comments:

Post a Comment