John 8:31-32

So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him. "If you continue in My Word then you are truly disciples of mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:31-32

Monday, September 10, 2012

Ready for another exciting week and I am looking for a few good men. Check out today's update!

We all attended church together on Sunday.  One of the guys found a mentor that is going to meet with him at the house on a regular basis.  I had not even really put that out there yet.

But, I am looking for mature Christian men interested in becoming a mentor.  You do not have to be perfect or have a whole lot of time.  Before we know it I will have 12 men from all different backgrounds in this program in need of a strong male role model.  If you are interested give me a call, text or facebook message me.  Or, attend "Man Zone" at The Ark Church on Wednesday at 7:00.  I will be speaking for about five minutes at the end about the need for mentors and I can answer any questions you might have.

Roof

The insurance claim was approved without an adjuster coming out. The check is in the mail.  Roof damage scheduled for repair on Wednesday.

Mark Allen donated contributed $150.00 toward the $1,000 deductible.
An employee of the roofing company contributed $200.00.

Prayer

Simple Truth is always is need of your prayer:

Finances:
Remainder of deductible.   $650.00
Van purchase.                     $4,000


Pray for the sale of the two motorcycles that were donated to Simple Truth.

Pray for the men that are currently at the Life Training Center.  Kyle, Tim, Henry.

Pray for my Program Coordinator, Steve, as he adjusts to living at the LTC.

Keep Cheryl and I in your prayers for all the obvious reasons.  Pray for Cheryl since she has to deal with me.  I think that is trying enough without adding on the start up of this ministry.  I guess dealing with me was probably an obvious prayer need.

Thanks,

Eric Shaffer
Simple Truth, Inc.

Equipping and Empowering Men to Live Godly Purpose Driven Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment